Each simulated phishing email can contain link/s that bring your users to a landing page. Phish Insight provides system landing pages that you can customize.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
How to create my Landing Page?
- Go to Templates > Landing page
- Select New Landing Page
- Name your landing page and add a Title tag.Note: Title tag is the text that will be displayed on the browser's tab
- Customize the content of your landing page. To upload your own images to your templates please check the following article: Uploading Images to your Templates
- Select the Insert redirect link to the landing page for phishing if you would like to redirect the recipient to another page after clicking the link
- Select your desired template from the Link to drop down. This will dictate where your recipients will be redirected to
- Select Save to my landing pages
Note: All newly saved landing pages are unlabeled. Phish Insight recommends you add a label so make it easier to find later.
How to customize my Landing Page?
- Go to Templates > Landing page.
- Click the ellipsis across a landing page and click Edit.
- Follow Steps 3-7 of How to create my Landing Page.
How to label my Landing page?
- Go to Templates > Landing page > My landing pages.
- Click the ellipsis across a landing page and click Manage Labels.
- Create a new Label name or select from existing ones and click Save.