Each simulated phishing email can contain link/s that directs your users to a landing page. Phish Insight provides system landing pages that you can customize.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
How to customize a Landing Page?
- Go to Templates > Landing page.
- Click the ellipsis across a landing page and click Edit.
- Name your landing page and add a Title tag.Note: Title tag is the text that will be displayed on the browsers tab.
- Customize the content of the landing page and click Save.
Note: All newly saved landing pages are unlabeled. Phish Insight recommends you add a label to manage them easily.
How to label my landing page?
- Go to Templates > Landing page > My landing pages.
- Click the ellipsis across a landing page and click Manage Labels.
- Create a new Label name or select from existing ones and click Save.