TABLE OF CONTENTS
Download campaign response details
To export the campaign response details into a CSV file, Go to Campaigns, click the campaign name, and click Download data.
Phished users report enhancement
The following columns have been added to the downloaded phished users report.
- User Agent
- Template Name
- Fixed an issue with the customized landing pages where some images were missing.
- Fixed the count of modules in the label categories in the training modules list.
- Allowed subdomains in the Verified domains page.
- Fixed empty icons when managing group members.
- Removed outdated text in the email templates.
- Fixed character limit in training program names.
- Fixed minor issues with the search function of training modules list.
- Fixed the window size of the simulation email preview to display long text appropriately.
- Fixed the display of training module ratings.
- Fixed redirection issues in the landing pages.
- Fixed duplicated notifications when deleting a user.
- Resolved the error "Unable to get user responses" when browsing the campaign details.
- Fixed the issue of deleted phishing email names when switching to different tabs.