New Phish Insight URL
Phish Insight BETA phase has been completed. All users can now use the new URL https://cloud.phishinsight.trendmicro.com/
Training notifications enhancement
- Apply your company branding by customizing the sender name of your training invitations. Go to Settings > Customize training > Invitation and change the value of the Sender Name field. This function is also available on training reminders and completion emails.
- Send up to 3 reminder emails for your campaign and configure when they will be sent. Go to Campaigns, click + New campaign > Training, and look for Optional notification emails.
- Acknowledge your employees as soon as they completed their training. Go to Campaigns, click + New campaign > Training, and look for Optional notification emails.
CSV upload enhancement
Upload up to 15,000 users at a time. Go to User management > Users and click Import CSV.
- Fixed training modules search result when filtering by course types.
- Fixed Azure AD sync to consider deleted users.
- Enhanced Azure AD sync to retrieve the accurate user's email addresses
- Fixed the "Unverified email domains" banner. It was showing even after deleting users with related email domain.
- Fixed image rendering of phishing emails and landing pages on MacOS Outlook and Safari.
- Fixed the image display when customizing training invitation.
- Fixed the Updated Date column of phishing emails and landing page lists.