These are additional instructions you can implement to remove Microsoft Safelinks' 'This website is classified as malicious' warning when opening any of our Landing Pages.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Option 1: Adding a Mail Flow Rule
- Click the (+) Create New Rule button beneath Mail Flow > Rules.
- Click the (+) button beneath rules and then select Bypass Spam Filtering…
- Give the rule a name, such as (Phish Insight - Bypass Safe Links)
Option 2: Configuring 'Safe Links' in Defender (If Enabled)
- Go to Email & Collaboration -> Policies & Rules -> Threat policies -> Safe Links
- Click Create
- Name the policy as Phish Insight - Bypass Safe Links, add a description as needed
- Specify the Users, Groups, or Domains that will receive your Phishing Simulations
- Enable Safe Links checks a list of known, malicious links when users click in email. URLs are rewritten by default.
- Under Do not Rewrite the following URLs in email, Click Manage 0 URLs.
- Click Add URLs. Add any domains you will be using in the following format: *.domainname.com/*
Note: To find our Simulation URLs please log in to Phish Insight. and click the chat widget at the lower-right corner. Then click Allow List, and open Add Phish Insight to your Exchange / Microsoft 365 Allow List. Our simulation URL's may change over time.
- Click Save.