TABLE OF CONTENTS
New Home Page Design
Explore the new features and the value Phish Insight can bring to your organization with our new homepage.
- Fixed the case sensitivity in account sign-up form. Users were not able to activate an account when using an upper case.
- Displayed proper error message when CAS users update the profile. Updating the Phish Insight profile won't have an impact to the CLP account and vice versa.
- Fixed an issue on displaying the account's username. Some users were not able to see their username on their profile.
- Fixed an issue about blank values on Department and Role fields after signing up. These fields were not saved during the registration flow.
- Enhanced test simulation to prevent sending empty email templates
- Fixed an issue on template labels. Deleting an email template removed the label assigned to it.
- Enhanced data security on landing pages to secure values being entered into the password field
- Align subtitles for training campaigns
- Enhance server performance to allow more users to access the training page simultaneously
- Fixed expiration time on training page
- Fixed error message on adding the training reminder schedule